Friday, April 13, 2012

Introducing...MEA CULPA

Yes, this was announced yesterday (and part of my exclusive content offered to YA Scavenger Hunt participants)...
But I wanted to share a little more deets today -

I am releasing a very special EXCLUSIVE ebook short that bridges LACRIMOSA and book two, LIBERA ME. The story will release JUNE (2 months EARLIER than originally planned) and focuses on one of the characters in LACRIMOSA, Zanethios, more commonly known as Zane.



Everything has a price, especially duty. And love. 


Azza's attacks are always deadly...ALWAYS. But that was before Nesy. And before Mikayel and Zane. Now, death has a new enemy. But, what's the cost for saving a life?


MEA CULPA follows one angels quest to save his best friend.

EEP!!! Exciting, yes??? Show some love and add it to your Goodreads TBR list today.

In this short, the readers learns more about Zane, his relationship to Nesy, and sets up the storyline in LIBERA ME (also releasing early! More on that later...) And better yet...IT WILL BE FREE!!! My way of thanking all of you for your love and support of the series :D

As a little celebration giveaway, I am giving away 5 copies of the ebook DIES IRAE, the first short in the Requiem Series. Just complete the form below...


a Rafflecopter giveaway I am releasing info on LIBERA ME, including the cover next week....so stay tuned!

Oh! And I am participating in a Book chat with my friend Heather McCorkle next week. We'll be chatting, giving away bookish swag and more. Be sure to check it out -

 I hope your weekend is a great one!

4 comments:

  1. I'm SO excited for this. I kind of have a huge crush on Zane.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are adorable. I have a feeling you are going to have an even BIGGER one after this story!

      Delete

Thanks for your input!