Saturday, April 21, 2012

Better late than never...

WOW! I can't believe the entire week got away from me! But man, it certainly did. Anyway, I'd planned on sharing the cover and blurb for LIBERA ME with all of you today. Tiffany Mahaffy shared it on her blog earlier this week, but just in case you missed it -


What happens when everything you’ve sacrificed for is lost? 
Aydan thought Nesy’s death would be the end of him, until he meets Nessa and his hope is restored. Could she be Nesy reborn? He is certain she must be. That is, until her lack of memories and incessant nightmares begin to erode his faith.  Blind to both angel and demon, Aydan has little time to figure out who he can trust before all is lost and the Beast is again unleashed. 

The lines between good and evil have never been so blurred.

I've been working on the short and this novel lately, and can I just tell you - I Am SO DANG excited to share it with all of you. So, to celebrate my giddiness over this and some news I can't yet share, I am having a little giveaway. Just complete the form and I'll be giving away copies of BOTH Dies Irae and Lacrimosa. WOOT!

a Rafflecopter giveaway
To add this novel to your Goodreads lists click here. I will be offering special Pre-Order SIGNED Hardbacks a little closer to the release date. More information on that in the upcoming weeks.

Oh! And I'm hanging out on Jo Ramsey's blog - stop by and say hi!

9 comments:

  1. I'm so excited for you! I can hardly wait for this to release! *throws confetti*

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So much awesome is happening Christine. I could just spontaneously combust from excitement. Hopefully I can then pull a phoenix and come right back :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can not even tell you how freaking excited I am!! Not only for the short and LIBERA ME but for you too!! This is so going to rock!! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Tiffany! I am so excited for the rest of the series

      Delete
  5. Wow, I ABSOLUTELY love that cover. That is freakin' awesome! Congrats Christine!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Eric! I am pretty excited too

      Delete

Thanks for your input!