Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Back in the Saddle Again...

Happy Wednesday all! It has been FOREVER since I gave you all a progress update...probably because I haven't really been writing much over the past 2 months. But, that all changed over the past week. For the next several months I am in serious drafting/editing mode. I have major deadlines, exciting things to share, and big things to explore of the next several months.

First up, finish the Requiem Series. I have to say, as I explore Aydan, Nesy, and the others in ever-increasing detail, I am beyond excited to share it with you. I can't say too much because I don't want to spoil anything, other than to say the themes of sacrifice, redemption, good and evil are alive and well throughout the rest of the series.

Also on deck, edits for TRANSCEND. This book is super exciting to me - filled with love, madness, torture, and mystery. My kind of story.

Also in the works, more psychological thrillers and series...nothing I can share too much about yet. Suffice it to say I have a BUSY BUSY schedule in the works. Hopefully I can pull it off.

I plan on updating every few weeks, though the updates will likely be somewhat cryptic. I know, I'm mean. And while I can't really share many details, I can say that it feels oh so good to be back at writing again. BEYOND good, actually!

What are you guys working on?


  1. Sounds like you're being super productive. I'm working on my new urban fantasy, though not as fast as you.

  2. I'm so excited for you, and all that you have in store for us over the next few years! Glad to hear the writing is flowing and that the story has you in its grasp. :)


Thanks for your input!