Friday, March 2, 2012

Promo Talk with Katie Davis

I am so excited to be the final stop in Katie Davis' Blog Tour for her latest ebook, How To Promote Your Children's Book. 
Here is a little blurb about the book (from her site):
This book has 30 chapters, 217 pages, each with homework to help you get motivated and started on your path to promote your book, and build your career. Over 60 authors, illustrators, and librarians contributed countless (I tried but lost track) pieces of advice to promote your book and support your career. There are resources, links, and videos
To help Katie spread the word, we thought it would be a blast to host a little video interview about promoting books.


I should warn you, that I am more than a little animated in this video. Hopefully it is not TOO distracting! Who am I kidding....it is crazy distracting. So, maybe you just close your eyes and listen to the interview.
Yea - we both know you are bound to watch it now. LOL!
Okay, yes...watch it. HERE. Now....





So, what do you think? Katie is fabulous, kind, gracious, and knows her stuff. And her book is equally fabulous. Check it out and see for yourself.


Need more reasons? Check out the previous stops on her tour -






I guarantee you, she is AMAZING, as is the book. Speaking of the book, click here for more info, buy links, trailers and everything else you can think of.

11 comments:

  1. Too awesome! Loved the video. Best of luck to Katie with her book. I'll be picking up a copy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun! I loved seeing you both in person. How did you get the video to work with both your faces in the screen? So cool!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Julie! That was ALL Katie and her technology. I just went along for the ride.

      Delete
  3. I need to get this book! Sounds so helpful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm reviewing it next week - it is FABULOUS

      Delete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yea! Great blog tour. I didn't miss a stop and I really enjoyed it. This was my first time to follow a blog tour. I already won her book...so don't put me in the drawing. This was a great stop. It was fun seeing your faces.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So glad you made it around to the various stops. That is great.

      Delete

Thanks for your input!