Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Getting to know Luke from Heather McCorkle's Channeler's Choice


I am so excited to be hosting a stop on Heather McCorkle's blog tour celebrating the release of Channeler's Choice. Before I get to the fabulous interview for today, here's a little more about the book:


Sounds great, yes? YES!
Now, here is a little more about one of the characters - Luke. I will let you decide what kind of character he is. Take it away Luke:


CF: Hey there Luke. Why don't you tell me and the readers a little more about yourself:
Luke: I'm going to change the world, for the better. And I'm gorgeous, what isn't to love? I'm irresistible, though the girls won't always admit it. That's okay, I like the ones that play hard to get.The bigger the challenge, the bigger the excitement. 


CF: Do you think you are misunderstood? Why?
Luke: You could say that. I only want what's best for my kind but others think my methods are too harsh and that I go to far. I say, they don't go far enough.


CF: What is the most important thing to you?
Luke: Freedom for my kind, no longer having to live in secrecy and pretend we aren't the next stage of evolution. 

CF: Tell me your favorite superhero. How about your favorite villain.
Luke: You mean besides myself? Some would say on both counts, hah! Alright, alright. I'll play. My favorite super hero would be Vlad Dracula. What do you mean he's not a super hero? Of course he is. He was a channeler who drove out the invaders and saved his people. Makes him a hero in my book. As for villain, that's easy. That would be The Joker, you know, from Batman. That guy cracks me up.

And there you go - A little more about Luke. Thanks Heather for bringing him here today!

What questions do you have for Luke?

7 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing about Luke. He definitely has a distinctive voice. So excited for you Heather.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He's a creepy one to write, that's for sure. Thanks Natalie! :)

      Delete
  2. I can't wait to read the book. I still have to read the first one. I have it. I just haven't had a chance to read it. Hopefully soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't feel bad Stina. I only get to read one to two books a month. I'm slow while I'm writing so I totally understand! :)

      Delete
  3. Ha, ha! Great interview. The only question I would have for Luke would be, "Have you always been this full of yourself?" or "Tell me more about your plans for world domination." Oh, Heather! What fun you're having with this character.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Luke: Who wouldn't be with all this? I mean come on. And my plans for world domination, well you'll have to wait for book three to find that out.

      Delete
  4. You know I like a bad boy, no questions required. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your input!