Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Wild Wednesday

Happy Weds. I can not believe Dies Irae has been out for a week. HOLY COW!!! Surreal.

Today I am hanging out with the FABULOUS Stina Lindenblatt talking about using setting in your stories. WOOT!

Tonight I am presenting a webinar related to giftedness for UCI - very exciting. And yes, I have some VERY EXCITING news to share...soon. Hopefully really soon!

In the meantime, I really need to get writing. Like...this weekend....

What have you guys been up to?

6 comments:

  1. And it's an awesome guest post you wrote, Christine!!!!!

    Can't wait to hear your big news!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awe thanks Stina! I really LOVED writing the guest posts for this tour

      Delete
  2. You're writing some really awesome guest posts, Christine. I hope the blog tour brings you tons of new followers and readers. =o)

    Yeah, I need to get my buns in gear, too. I've been such a slacker since I finished the first draft of my last WIP. Time to get editing on the WIP before last.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much. I hear ya re the writing - I MUST start soon!

      Delete
  3. You are the worst for teasing us with your news nuggets! Ah!

    Enjoy your conference tonight!

    Oh, and great article over at Stina's. Fantastic advice there!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I am pretty excited for the conference. Lots of people attending (I hope)

      Delete

Thanks for your input!