Sunday, February 12, 2012

Serenity Sunday


Happy Sunday. I hope your weekend is going well. I decided to step away for a day yesterday, and WOW...it was fabulous. I stayed in my PJs pretty much all day. ALL DAY! Just what I needed.

The tour is still going strong. Friday, Laura Diamond shared her review of DIES IRAE. Saturday, I stopped by her blog and shared my opinion about writing novellas vs writing novels. And today, Book Blogger Michelle from Book Briefs hosts a stop, with a review and a guest post.

The tour finishes up this week with crazy stops at Elana Johnson's blog, Ali Cross's blog and many others.

In addition to the tour stops, I have some exciting blog posts including not one...BUT TWO special announcements (Monday and Friday), some "love" for Valentine's day and other things! I hope to see you all week!

Oh! And today is my day to post on the Downtown YA blog. My topic - getting into your characters. Stop by and say hi!


2 comments:

Thanks for your input!