Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Launch Day Party!

IT'S HERE! The official Launch Day for DIES IRAE. Yes, the book showed up in the wild early, but the official Blog Tour starts today with stops at Michelle McLean's blog and Heather McCorkle's blog. Check out the posts and learn a little about me and my angels. The entire tour features everything from the things that inspired the story, to who I would cast as the characters if it were a movie. Most of the stops include giveaways and other special things, so be sure to check it all out. I will post where I am every day, but in case you want to see the whole schedule - just click on the BLOG TOUR tab above.

Oh! And Ali Cross and Elana Johnson surprised me with their own Book Birthday posts featuring major giveaways for the book. Check it out!

While you guys are checking out the tour, I am madly finishing up edits on the novel and writing the rest of the story. I am pounding out a "special" treat for you guys (Yep, it's a sekrit....sorry), and working on book 2 in the series (due out later this year...YIKES!). Oh, and with luck, I'll be able to share some other sweet things in a few weeks. Man I LOVE 2012!

What are you all working on?

Oh! And join Ali Cross and I, with host Tiffany Mahaffy, for a fun twitter chat on #YABookChat at 9pm (EST) today. WOOT!

23 comments:

  1. Awesome Christine! So excited for you. Enjoy your special day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy launch day. The novella sounds great. I'll be reading it soon (before next Wednesday).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So happy you are part of my tour. THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!

      Delete
  3. Way to go, Christine. Happy Launch Day! I can't wait to be a stop on your blog tour.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't wait to hang out with you on your blog either :D

      Delete
  4. Woo hoo! It's official! I'm so happy for you. Congratulations!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. *happy dance* It's finally here!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. AHHHH!!!! I know, right! CAN NOT WAIT for Lacrimosa now!

      Delete
  6. Woot! Congrats sweetie :D Excited to read it :) <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay!!! I'm enjoying it very much! Looking forward to the rest of the series!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YAY! I am thrilled that you like it. WOO HOO!!!

      Delete
  8. WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO-HOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hurray and Huzzah!
    You're gonna be a STAH!

    :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks hun. I truly just want people to enjoy the book. More than anything, that's the goal. I love the series - and I sincerely hope others do too!

      Delete
  10. Sorry, I'm a couple days late (I'll blame it on revision hell), but WOOOOOOOTTT!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your input!