Wednesday, January 25, 2012

WWO: The DIES IRAE Blog Tour

Happy WWO Wednesday! I can't believe the day is almost here - the beginnings of the blog tour and official launch of DIES IRAE. I have been honored, humbled, thrilled with the early response as the book has begun to find its way into the world.  Here are a few of the comments from Goodreads:
"Dies Irae is a fast paced story that will keep you on the edge of your seat. Once you set your eyes on this book you will find it very and I mean very difficult to walk away from. It overflows with emotion: love, anger, and lust." 
"Ho. ly. wow. Talk about a whirlwind of emotions. This is just a taste (novella) of the series to come and I cannot wait to read the rest. It's dripping with emotion. Betrayal, confusion, heartbreak, desire, they don't seem to be strong enough words to describe it. This book is both powerful and dynamic."  
Yea, humbled. THANK YOU!!!

DIES IRAE has been uploaded and is starting to be distributed out into the world. I would love to hear your thoughts if you decide to read it.

In the meantime, I wanted to share my tour stops with you. I will be doing many, many giveaways for those who comment AND as gifts, so be sure to stop by and check it all out!

TOUR DATES - 2/1 through 2/17

Before I close this post, I want to share a tiny snippet of DIES IRAE with you as well - just a teaser:
My cheek stings with Demi’s anger. On my lips, the taste of her skin lingers. The two sensations mix, intoxicating me. It’s all too much. And yet, it’s all so much more real than anything I’ve experienced before. I want to drink it up, let the rush crest over me. I feel alive. Powerful.
And I want more.

What do you think?

Next up for me---Working on LACRIMOSA's final edits and beginning the drafting of book 2, LIBERA ME. I am beyond excited to get started on it! I will give you all an update sometime next week. Eep.

What are you all working on???


  1. Sounds like an awesome blog tour. So excited for you. Hope you'll remind us as the dates come up.

  2. I am super excited for this! I love when people share the excitement of a book coming out. It's incredibly motivational. Can't wait.

  3. I'm looking forward to both the series and the blog tour. There's a few posts I'm dying to read. :D

  4. That's a whirlwind blog tour! I look forward to the stops!


Thanks for your input!