- Monday - Market Watch Monday: I'll recap articles or share my thoughts related to the ever-changing business of publishing.
- Tuesday - Tip Tuesday: This is the column for writing and publishing tips. And not just from me - but from you guys too. I'm hosting guests to share their tips as well. Interested in participating? Just drop me an email at christine(at)christinefonseca.com or leave me a comment.
- Wednesday - Whatcha Working-On Wednesday (WWW): Time to share snippets of my work, progress on the various projects, or just share news. Gotta a question for me? This is probably where I'll answer it!
- Thursday - Bookanista Reviews: Yep, I am sticking with my Bookanista Review Thursdays. I love sharing books, covers, author interviews - and this is where/when I will be doing it.
- Friday - Teen Talk Friday: I'm lucky enough to be surrounded by teens every day. So, when I have a question about a story, the importance of cover blurbs, cover-art, or pop culture, I just ask them. Now, I want to share that information with you. On Fridays, I will do just that - pose a question to my teen group, and see their answers. Topics will range from writing, to stories, to pop-culture, and everything in between. It's time to let our readers weigh-in on their ideas regarding the world of YA. Gotta a question for my teens? Drop me an email at christine(at)christinefonseca.com or leave a comment.
In addition to the schedule above, I still plan on participating in blog hops, giveaway hops, my blog chain, and other fun things. So, of course, my schedule is fluid!
I mentioned above that I will be only blogging three weeks a month. That's because I am unplugging - COMPLETELY - once a month. Typically, this will be the first full week of the month, but I will always let you guys know when I am unplugged. I figure this should help with the whole balance thing, right???
And finally, I am also contributing to a few other blogs now:
Whew! What a schedule. Hopefully this will bring me closer with all of you while continuing to provide high quality content.
Do you ever look over your blogging purpose and schedule and change things up?