Monday, January 30, 2012

I'm Proud To Announce...

The RELAUNCH of my other blog, An Intense Life. Dedicated to the world of gifted children, their social and emotional development, education, and life in general, this blog is one of my favorite endeavors. However, with my current busyness, there was no way I could maintain that blog.

Enter my crazy idea to bring on more contributors. I approached a few of the organizations I belong to and voila...I now have the most amazing group of contributors adding their unique view of giftedness and issues facing gifted adults and teens.

Today marks the official relaunch of that blog. Hope on over and check it out. I've posted a nice post introducing my new contributors and a little about the schedule.

I am so excited!


  1. It arrives in my inbox, so I'll definitely check it out. :)

  2. What an excellent idea to make it a collaboration! I'm so glad you revived it.

  3. Wonderful, Christine. Ensures the blog can stay active and that you maintain your sainity as well.

  4. Congrats! That sounds like a great blog!

  5. Yay! It does sound like an awesome blog.


Thanks for your input!