Friday, January 13, 2012

And the Good News Just Keeps Coming...

I had this great intro post for my FABULOUS teen group all planned for today. Um, yea...NOPE. I received some amazing news (plus, one of my teens wants to design their logo!) so I pre-empted that post with this one.

First, I want to remind you that today is the last day to enter my cover reveal contest for LACRIMOSA. Just click here for that.

Now, today's news:

DIES IRAE IS NOT launching on Feb 22. Nope....

IT IS LAUNCHING ON FEB 1!

Yep - just over two weeks from now my novella will be in the world. To celebrate, I made this widget - 


(Which may or may not be working when you read this)


Then I made this "grab it" badge - 

Christine Fonseca, Author
And then, I started planning the blog tour. Which led to thinking about the LACRIMOSA tour. Which led to so much more that I can not yet share...

Suffice it to say I am planning some majorly awesome and epic things.
Stay tuned for more news...and you know I would just love it if you'd grab the widget or the badge for your blogs. 
Thanks for all of your support and for helping me SPREAD THE NEWS!

Have a fabulouso weekend. I'll be back Monday with my fab new features and more exciting fun!

What fab news do you have??

12 comments:

  1. That's awesome news Christine. Congrats on your book's release.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the upcoming book release. I'm still in love with the cover for Lacrimosa. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats big time! That's awesome news. Feel free to do a Happy Dance all day long.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats sweetie :D That is awesome. <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats, Christine! Awesome news!!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very nice gadget. Congratulations on the earlier release!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's so exciting!! I'm so happy for you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Squeeeee! I'm so excited for you, Christine! :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such wonderful news!! I can't wait for more . . . and more . . . and more . . .!!!!!

    sf

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nothing new on my end. Just keeping things steady and enjoying my beta read by a very gifted young writer.

    I grabbed that badge ma'am. So excited for you I'm giddy. WOOT!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yay, congrats! The start of 2012 is a whirlwind for you!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yay! So excited for you! And wow,k I have to say, the cover of Lacrimosa on the sidebar is stunning!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your input!