So, I guess it is my turn to share the blog with some others AND share a few things about myself *gulp*
First, a big THANK YOU to Karlene Petitt, Angela Brown, and Lissa Clouser
- 1. Thank the person who gave you the award and link back to them in your post.
- Share 7 things about yourself.
- Pass this Award along to 15 recently discovered blogs and let them know about it!
On to the randomness - 7 things about me:
- As some of you know, I just finished my YA thriller, TRANSCEND. what you may not know...I discovered I LOVE writing YA psychological thrillers. HARD. So, my next two projects entitled BEAUTIFUL MALICE and COLLIDE are both YA psychological thrillers. And man, I am excited.
- Um, yea...I am "supposed" to get these projects finished by Dec 31. Hmmmmmmmm
- My writerly BFF Elana Johnson is coming to town in a few weeks. I AM SO EXCITED!!!!!!! Elana and I are like long lost sisters when we get together! ((Now, if I could only get fellow BFFs Michelle McLean and Ali Cross to also visit...that would be EPIC x 3.))
- I have more than 20 author events over the next six months - everything from book chats, to webinars, to statewide presentations. I am simultaneously THRILLED and EXHAUSTED thinking about it.
- My decision to blog 4 days a week - perfect. Would three or 2 days be better....probably. I may need to adjust!
- My birthday is exactly one week from today. One Week. And yes, I have absolutely no plans. Not. One. I am not certain if that is a good thing or not.
- Remember how I said that last week was crazy insane....I LIED. THIS WEEK was BEYOND insane. Really, something has to slow down somewhere - and soon!
Now, to the blogs I am giving the award to. These are not all new to me, but they are ones that I wanted to share with all of you! Here is my list:
- Clarbojahn's Blog
- Susan Kaye Quinn, Author
- Cynthia Lee
- Krista M
- Samantha Verant
- Sarah Wedgbrow
- Kristen Lamb
Um, yea....I am sharing 7. I figure that's good yes?? Remember how I said I was REALLY FRIED??? Well, here you go....me = fried!
What are some of your favorite blogs I should check out???