Monday, November 14, 2011

My Non-update for NaNo and a #BECOME reminder...


Copy and paste this graphic for your blog! Help spread the word. 




Well, I was going to give you a NaNo update...but honestly, my progress was almost non-existant and I am SERIOUSLY behind at this point. I have not given up - not even close. But I did have to give myself a break and get caught up many RL projects and things. I will say, I was crazy productive and feel better than I have felt in weeks!

I'll report progress next week, I promise...

And today, I'll just remind you about the AMAZING BECOME giveaway extravaganza. I am beyond thrilled to be part of this, as I love love love this book. But I will tell you more about that later.

In the meantime, be sure to visit Michelle McLean's blog to enter the daily giveaway. Or, come and hang out with us on Twitter today 11 am MST, 1 pm Eastern. We'll be chatting with the hashtag #BECOME so join us for your chance to mix and mingle and win! 


And...there are still 5 chances through filling out this Google form. 


So join us in the BECOME celebrations for your chance to win, or just to show support of Ali! 


What will you BECOME?



4 comments:

  1. I have nothing to report either writing wise. Oh well, there's next week. So excited for Ali.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't done any writing at all since last Thursday! Yay, Ali!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's okay if you haven't written at all. Sometimes the mind needs a break!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't make a claim for any writing, especially after being out of town for a few days.

    But what have I become? I became the owner of my own kindle edition of Become. YAY!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your input!