Thursday, November 24, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving, Adam Sandler Style...

Hello everyone! Today is Thanksgiving in the US and I am spending it with my friends and family. As is tradition in my family, I want to share just a touch of the things I am thankful for in 2011 -

My family

My faith

ALL OF YOU!!!

That's right, I am thankful for all of you - for sharing a part of your life with me, and for caring about my life.

I am taking the rest of the week off but I thought I'd leave you with my favorite Thanksgiving Song...lol




HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

4 comments:

  1. That's so cute. Thanks for posting it. I'm really getting into the Thanksgiving mood, and I'm British.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great song. =o)

    Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours, Christine. I hope today is wonderful for you all. =o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha ha!! We just listened to the Turkey song last night, too. Made the holiday feel complete. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your input!