Friday, November 11, 2011


Yep - it is 2-fer Friday with a second post screaming accolades for Ali Cross and #BECOME. You see, today is her launch day, and even though I am hosting a leg of her blog tour later this month, I can't let the day go by without saying...

WOO HOO!!!!!

So there you go!

You can get your copy of BECOME. It's only $3.99 and a great read. Click here to get it. Click here to add it to your Goodreads list, or to leave a review once you've read it. Be sure to visit Ali on her blog, and here to keep up with the whole Dark Carma team. AND. You didn't think there'd be an AND, did you? 

Well, there is. There's this:
Copy and paste this graphic for your blog! Help spread the word. 

"This" is a little (okay, BIG) giveaway that will happen next week, from Monday November 14 - Friday November 18. 
The finer print: You have 15 chances to win Ali's BECOME. 
5 chances on blogs according to the following schedule: 

5 chances on twitter according to the following schedule: 

  • Monday, November 14 - 11 am MST, 1 pm Eastern 
  • Tuesday, November 15 - 7 pm MST, 9 pm Eastern 
  • Wednesday, November 16 - 1 pm MST, 3 pm Eastern 
  • Thursday, November 17 - 4 pm PST, 7 pm Eastern 
  • Friday, November 18 - 3 pm MST, 5 pm Eastern 
We'll be chatting with the hashtag #BECOME so join us for your chance to mix and mingle and win! 

5 chances through filling out this Google form. 

So join us in the BECOME celebrations for your chance to win, or just to show support of Ali! 

If you still haven't changed your twitter avatar, it isn't to late...just let me know and I'll set you right up!

And... What will you BECOME?


  1. With Michael out there, how could I NOT choose to Become good?! *sigh* :)

  2. I read the first chapter and think I'll just buy the book instead of entering the contest! I loved the writing. :)

  3. Holy cow! This. Is. EXTRAORDINARY!!! I love the banner! It's wicked beautiful. THANK YOU!!!

    (I'm embarrassed because the book is $3.99. Sorry everyone!)

    I am beyond blown away. Thank you Christine! ((hugs))


Thanks for your input!