Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Give me a WOOT for Ali and #BECOME!!!

I am so excited about this Friday. You see, Ali Cross's AMAZING book #BECOME officially launches on Friday. And to show her our love, several of her friends and I have a little surprise planned....
but before I talk about that at all, we thought we'd get the party started with a little twitter action...

Here is what I want you to do -

  1. Choose if you are good or bad.
  2. Pick an avatar and use it on Twitter
  3. Spread the word with this tweet: It's never too late to choose. Read 's  this Friday! Get your avatar from  or  
That's it! 

Be sure to check out Elana Johnson's blog on Friday for a special surprise for Ali. Let's all spread the love for #BECOME!!!

OH! And here are the avatars:

#BECOMEGOOD



#BECOMEBAD

If you would prefer to use an overlay over your existing picture, just let me or Dustin Hansen know and we will try to hook you up!

WOO HOO!!!!!!!!!!!!

5 comments:

  1. Awesome that you're promoting her book. I'm not on Twitter or would spread the word.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome fun! Yea for Ali and Become!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hurray for Ali! Hurray for BECOME!! Hurray for cool people who make cool new Avatars!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woot! You ladies rock for doing this for her.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm loving the show of support. This is some seriously super awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your input!