Monday, November 28, 2011

Finish Strong

Hey everyone! I hope my US friends have recovered from the turkey/ham/feasting last week. I know I have. As much as I love having the family over, it is nice to get back into a routine.

And what a routine it is!

Last January I had several goals, including finishing a nonfiction and several fiction projects. While that has not completely panned out, I so expect to finish and accomplish some exciting things this year.
Towards that end, I thought I'd share with all of you my goals for the last month of the year:

  • Finish the sekrit project (I promise it won't be a secret much longer)
  • Finish a book trailer (yep, I can't wait to share this with all of you either - soon!)
  • Finish the draft of another novel (I am about 35% completed with this one)
Looks like December will be very NaNo-ish for me!

In order to complete these projects, I am sticking to a blogging schedule of three days/week - Mon, Weds, Fri.

What are you guys doing to FINISH STRONG this year???


PS - Thanks Elana J for the fabu pic!

3 comments:

  1. I need to finish strong by focusing on my edits/revisions. My agent wants to start subbing in Jan./Feb. and as of right now, I'm not ready. Eek! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to seriously get some butt-in-chair time if I want to finish strong this year. Thanks for the reminder! I can't believe it's almost December already! Where did all the time go? *cue freaking out*

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do love a great book trailer. Cannot wait to see it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your input!