Thursday, November 17, 2011

Dark YA Blogfest and Playlist

Well, better late than never on my entry for the Dark YA blogfest this week. The truth - I have been swamped of late! It's all good things I am working on - NaNo, Super Sekrit stuff I hope to spill soon, etc, etc....

But, my time for blogging and social networking has really been diminished!

Okay - a playlist. I decided to share the playlist for my novel LACRIMOSA. Here's the blurb for that novel :
As if casting out demons isn’t hard enough, five-hundred-year-old Nesy has to masquerade as a teenage girl to do it. 
  
Nesy is the best of an elite group of angels – warriors called Sentinals – charged with the job of vanquishing the fallen. She’s never made a mistake, never gotten emotionally involved. But when she comes face-to-face with Aydan, she freezes. 
He is evil incarnate. A fallen angel that feeds off the souls of others. Everything Nesy is supposed to hate.  But she can’t, because he’s also the human love of her former life. Now she must choose between doing her duty – damning Aydan to the fiery depths of hell – or saving him, and condemning herself. 
I hope to be able to share a little news about this soon - but until then, here is the soundtrack I created last year for the novel:



Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones


Enjoy!

OH! And don't forget to join me this afternoon on TWITTER (4pm PST) for my turn to host a little #BECOME party!

3 comments:

  1. Muse, Evanescence, Linkin Park... looks like the playlist for my last book (which also has demons). Fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ugh! I SO hear ya on the whole "being swamped" thing.... seems to be a symptom for lots of us writers these days!

    As for the playlist... great songs!! What an excellent array of artists! Woot, woot! Happy writing!

    P.s. New stalker alert ( ;

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah! Can't wait to hear more about this book. The blurb is FABULOUS!! I sense big things will be happening soon! XOXO

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your input!