Wednesday, November 30, 2011

A Big Dark YA Thank You!

So, Weds is here and I was supposed to blog on Dark YA and the books I can not wait for. But, instead I shared my confidence and competition angst.

Since there are a ton of books I really am excited about - I thought I would just mention a couple:

1) TEN by Gretchen McNeil....SO SO SO AMAZING. I read a very early version, and HOLY COW - FABULOUS (you can read about the journey of TEN here)

2) SURRENDER by Elana Johnson - yes, I read and early version of that too - and it is amazing. Those who felt like you had a ton of questions at the end of POSSESSION will really LOVE this book


And next, I need to THANK HEATHER MCCORKLE for her lovely post about my writing. She brought tears of joy to my eyes when I read it this morning. You can read her post here.

Thanks to all of you for keeping me focused and moving forward. I have no words.

What Dark YA books are you excited about?

4 comments:

  1. Aw, you are so awesome. Can't wait for TEN!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with your literary journey. Maybe this blogfest will get the word out that Dark YA has a market.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So excited for Elana's second book. Yea! I'll have to go check out Ten. I haven't seen anything on that one.

    And what a sweet post!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw, you're very welcome sweety. It is much deserved! And yay for Surrender!!! I can hardly wait for it.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your input!