- Outlined the book - now before you get pictures of some massive document in your head, let me reel you in! My outlines are bullet points of the plot points, the characters, what happens per chapter/scene, approximate page count for each point point, any specific style elements (tense, POV, etc)
TO DO THIS WEEKEND:
- Blogging for the MONTH. On both blogs - Yes, I will check them over the night before, but I know from experience this is really going to help me
- Prep all November events - I have TONS of events this month! Having them prepared ahead of time will help keep me organized
- Clean out email
- Warn the family!!!
THINGS I CAN'T PREPARE FOR:
- Illness - though we are trying to keep everyone healthy
- Work fiasco - yea, thus are unavoidable from time to time. Best thing to do? Be FLEXIBLE
- A change of plans due to super sekrit things I can't talk about - yea, nothing I can do about any of that too.
So, that's it...the plan to get prepared for NaNo.
What are you doing? Have I missed anything?