Okay - on to my musings for this Friday.
- I like this whole campaign thing! So much so, that I really wanted to make sure YOU knew of some of the new people I've met. Below are five writers (randomly picked) from my YA group. Go check them and their blogs out. Some are just getting started. Others are well established bloggers and authors. I'll feature some of my group members weekly so everyone can get to know them. I mean, isn't that what this is all about??
- I am about 1/2 way through the last read through of TRANSCEND before I send it off to betas. I am very happy with this read through - other than a few scenes that need adjusting, it really isn't as bad as I'd feared! Let's see if I still feel that way AFTER my CPs and Betas shred it.
- I entered my first pitch contest in a very LONG time, and let me tell you....I am rusty! Luckily I have friends that help me out and allow me to terrorize them with my endless questions. Wanna see my pitch??? Hmm.....I think I'll wait a bit to share.
- I am beyond happy that it is Friday! I don't know about you, but the intensity of this school year is already killing me.
- I have NO IDEA what to write next! None. And that is stressing me out a bit. See, my CPs and I share progress updates about our current projects nightly. And well, in about a week I am going to have NOTHING to report. Mind you, they are cranking out 4K a day....and me...yea, I'll be lucky to have a viable idea to even stew on. AHHH!!!!
How was your week?