Friday, September 30, 2011

Award time! (and a Bit of Randomness)

Wow! I have been so fortunate to receive the Versatile Blogger award from three....that's right THREE blogs recently.

So, I guess it is my turn to share the blog with some others AND share a few things about myself *gulp*

First, a big THANK YOU to Karlene Petitt, Angela Brown, and Lissa Clouser  

Next, the rules:
  1. 1.  Thank the person who gave you the award and link back to them in your post.
  2. Share 7 things about yourself.
  3. Pass this Award along to 15 recently discovered blogs and let them know about it!
On to the randomness - 7 things about me:

  1. As some of you know, I just finished my YA thriller, TRANSCEND. what you may not know...I discovered I LOVE writing YA psychological thrillers. HARD. So, my next two projects entitled BEAUTIFUL MALICE and COLLIDE are both YA psychological thrillers. And man, I am excited.
  2. Um, yea...I am "supposed" to get these projects finished by Dec 31. Hmmmmmmmm
  3. My writerly BFF Elana Johnson is coming to town in a few weeks. I AM SO EXCITED!!!!!!! Elana and I are like long lost sisters when we get together! ((Now, if I could only get fellow BFFs Michelle McLean and Ali Cross to also visit...that would be EPIC x 3.))
  4. I have more than 20 author events over the next six months - everything from book chats, to webinars, to statewide presentations. I am simultaneously THRILLED and EXHAUSTED thinking about it.
  5. My decision to blog 4 days a week - perfect. Would three or 2 days be better....probably. I may need to adjust!
  6. My birthday is exactly one week from today. One Week. And yes, I have absolutely no plans. Not. One. I am not certain if that is a good thing or not.
  7. Remember how I said that last week was crazy insane....I LIED. THIS WEEK was BEYOND insane. Really, something has to slow down somewhere - and soon!
Now, to the blogs I am giving the award to. These are not all new to me, but they are ones that I wanted to share with all of you! Here is my list:
Um, yea....I am sharing 7. I figure that's good yes?? Remember how I said I was REALLY FRIED??? Well, here you go....me = fried!

What are some of your favorite blogs I should check out???



8 comments:

  1. I commend you on writing YA psychological thrillers. That's something I'd love to read more of . . . and be able to write.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your award! And happy early birthday! Sometimes doing something totally spontaneous is exactly what you need. And it sounds like a very long vacation wouldn't hurt...

    Say hi to Elana for me! You two have fun and take pictures for us!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You already have Elana Johnson and Ali Cross - both I thoroughly enjoy visiting on the regular.

    Reece Hanson has been doing some great interviews and David Powers King is also pretty cool too.

    Brodi Ashton makes me laugh until my side splits every time I visit her blog.

    There, that's at least 3 more - ones you may have already discovered because of their awesomeness but, well...okay, I'm done lol!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on the award! :)

    Happy early Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on the award and thank you! :) Have a happy early birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you, Christine!! You are of the awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fun! I'm totally jealous I won't be down there to hang with you and Elana and Gretchen . . . Would have been a blast!

    And man, I hope this next week cuts you some slack. You need it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for the award! :)

    And just looking at your "to do" list makes me tired. Holy cats! How do you do all that? :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your input!