So, even though I think I am boring times a million, here you go - random facts or secrets that promises to be TMI
- I obsess about...um...EVERYTHING. No really, I do. I obsess about my house, my job, the friend that seems mad but maybe isn't, the manuscript that is sorta good but maybe not good enough. It's exhausting
- I once when shark diving. Coolest thing EV.ER
- As much as a can talk a good game - I am pretty chicken when it comes to extreme adrenaline activities. So, I may say I really want to try spelunking (and I do) - but I am way too scared to actually do it.
- I had a dream of competing in a triathlon once. I finally had to come to terms with the fact that it will never happen - especially since I hate running now that my knees are just...old!
- I'm old. No really....compared to my writerly friends, I'm pretty certain I am the oldest!
- I have not necessarily aged well. In fact, I gained weight. Far too much weight. The good news, however, I have lost a nice percentage of it recently. I still have a ways to go, but YAY!
- When I was in third grade I was obsessed with the play Macbeth. I even convinced my friends to re-enact it at school. Little did I know that would later influence some of the projects I am now writing.
- Before I decided to have children, I wanted to be a profiler. There is just something about understanding the minds of crazy people that is fascinating to me. Once I had kids, however, I knew I could never do that job. Never. So now, I write about crazy characters instead!
- Some of my favorite non-writing activities include gardening, cooking, cross-stitching elaborate tapestries, reading, and hanging out in nature (beach, mountains, etc). I only wish I had more time for those things now!
- One of my ultimate dreams is to go diving on the Great Barrier Reef. I am hoping to do that with my daughters and husband one day.
Okay - enough about me. Time to tag a few others. I want these people to tell me their wildest dreams - or just a few random facts.