Monday, August 22, 2011

Birthdays (again) and good news

Today it's time to celebrate ANOTHER birthday! My youngest celebrates her 11th birthday today. Over the weekend we hosted a fabulous sleepover with her friends, filled with swimming, dancing, and cupcakes. It was truly epic.

But that is not the only thing we celebrated over the weekend. After much angst, procrastination and threats of either throwing my laptop out the window or deleting my manuscript, I finished a particularly difficult pass of revisions on my current project, TRANSCEND.

TRANSCEND is a YA Gothic thriller, filled with romance and classic horror elements. I love the story, even though it is kicking me in the rear at the moment.

I still have another difficult pass to finish, but for now...I am just happy I finally got this pass COMPLETED!

What are you guys celebrating or working on?


  1. Aw, happy 11th to your daughter! My stepdaughter turns 11 in about a month and we have her sleepover planned too LOL! Fun! Also, congrats on finishing your round of revisions!

  2. Happy birthday to your daughter, and congrats on finishing your revision pass!

    I'm still slogging my way through my summer NaNo project, but it's fun (mostly, hah).

  3. Your daughter is so cute. Congrats on finishing the revisions.

    I finished mine about a month ago and am waiting for beta readers. I need to start my new project as soon as I help my daughter figure out high school which she starts in 2 weeks.

  4. Happy birthday to your daughter.

    Good luck finishing Transcend. YaY!


Thanks for your input!