Wednesday, August 31, 2011

And the winner is...

Wow, is it Wednesday already??? This week has been beyond insane. So, instead of a fab post...I am just gonna let you all know who won the fabulous CIRCLE OF FIRE contest from last week....

Congrats to:
MIRANDA DAVENPORT!!!!

I hope you enjoy the book and fab swag. I'm certain you will.


And, be sure to stop by tomorrow for an amazing Back to Books Giveaway Blog-hop. I will be giving away THREE of my favorite summer reads. Trust me, this is not to be missed!!!

How are things going for you???

6 comments:

  1. I am alive this morning, and I had the opposite reaction. "Man, it's ONLY Wednesday? Crap." Hope you have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Christine, I can't wait to read Circle of Fire! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I kept thinking yesterday was FRIDAY. Not good. :)

    Congrats to Miranda!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay Miranda! Enjoy your book.

    Friday will be here before we know it

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your input!