HAPPY BIRTHDAY GIRL!
For those wondering, she is celebrating with a fabulous party over the weekend. And yes, I'll be tweeting during that time, in search of a little sanity, no doubt.
Now, on to the awards and TMI part. Ali Cross is a sweetheart and gave me some awards and other stuff. So, sorry...you are about to get inundated with way too much info about me!
First - the awards.
According to the rules, I guess I am supposed to tell you 7 random things about me:
- I am strangely obsessed with comments. IDK, seeing my inbox full of comments from you guys just makes me smile. Daily.
- I love my job - but every single year, at the end of summer, I have a mini-panic attack at the mere thought of going back to work and trying to balance one more thing - a HUGE thing - back on my plate.
- I secretly wish I could participate in a triathlon - very humorous considering I can not run. Like at all (bad knees). Not to mention the fact that I am horribly out of shape!
- I think I am a really boring person. No seriously. That is why things like THIS are so dang hard for me to finish.
- Yea, okay - I have nothing else to say about me. See #4 for clarification....
Do you think you're hot?
Um....NOT AT ALL!
Upload a picture or wallpaper that you're using at the moment.
Yep - a little inspiration for my current project
When was the last time you ate chicken meat?
Um, yesterday....we eat poultry a lot. Well, most of us. We do have a vegetarian in the house.
The song(s) you listened to recently:I listen to music constantly - typically my Pandora mix of two stations that play intense movie soundtrack music. Yea, I am weird! When I'm not listening to movie soundtracks, I listen to everything from Muse, to Paramour, to the Killers, to Jason Mraz, to Maroon 5, to, to, to...
I am very eclectic.
What were you thinking as you were doing this?
"Man Christine - you ARE boring, aren't you? Oh well...."
Do you have nicknames? What are they?
Not really. When I was young, my mom called me Tina. That is, until I hit 13 and INSISTED I be called Christine. Oh! And my father in law used to call me Christina.
My close online friends call me "C" for ease of typing, I suspect. Otherwise, I'm just....
Tag 8 bloggers . . .
Okay - I am picking some bloggers I would LOVE to either a) know more about or b) torture (just kidding).
- Michelle McLean
- Laura Diamond
- Nicole Zoltack
- Write-Brained Girl herself - Christina Lee
- Creepy Query Girl - Katie Mills
- Sticky Notes Stories - Rebecca Enzor
- Jonathan Arntson
- Matt MacNish's QQQE
Check out their blogs when you get a chance.
I think I bored you all enough with my TMI...Anything you guys want to share?